The Premier League 2019-20 season will start on the weekend of 9/10/11 of August with Manchester United vs Chelsea as the stand-out fixture.
The competition starts on Friday August 9 with Liverpool hosting newly promoted side Norwich City.
Man City, the champions for the last two seasons running, face West Ham on Saturday 10, while on Sunday Chelsea travel to Manchester United.
- 09/08/2019: Liverpool vs. Norwich City (21:00 Spanish time)
- 10/08/2019: West Ham United vs Manchester City (13:30)
- 10/08/2019: A.F.C. Bournemouth vs. Sheffield United (16:00)
- 10/08/20109: Watford vs Brighton (16:00)
- 10/08/2019: Burnley vs Southampton (16:00)
- 10/08/2019: Crystal Palace vs Everton (16:00)
- 10/08/2019: Leicester City vs Wolverhampton (16:00)
- 10/08/2019: Tottenham Hotspur vs. Aston Villa (18:30)
- 11/08/2019: Newcastle United vs. Arsenal (15:00)
- 11/08/2019: Manchester United vs Chelsea (17:30)
In the second week there is a Man City vs Tottenham and in the third a Liverpool vs Arsenal, with the excitement coming thick and fast. City and Liverpool, who fought it out for the title, face each other on November 9 at the Etihad and April 4 at Anfield.