'The Athletes Hub' have named their 12 worst signing in the Premier League this season and two of the names on the list are past and present Barcelona players.
Yerry Mina, sold to Everton last summer, and Denis Suarez, currently on loan at Arsenal, have both been named and hsmaed.
Denis has not found his place in London and has played just 95 minutes across six games. And with only a few games remaining in the Premier League, he's not going to play much more. He's 10th on the list.
Colombian international Yerry Mina, who left Barça for 30 million euros, is 12th on the list. Injuries have held him back and he's only played 14 games for Everton.
At the top of the list is Manchester United's Fred, who cost 52 million pounds last summer, while ex-England internationals Joe Hart (Burnley) and Jack Wilshere (West Ham) also feature.
Worst signings in the Premier League 2018/2019:
1. Fred (Manchester United, 52 million pounds)
2. Andre-Frank Zambo Anguissa (Fulham, 22 million pounds)
3. Jack Wilshere (West Ham, free)
4. Maxine Le Marchand (Fulham, 30 million pounds with Jean-Michael Seri)
5. Alireza Jahanbakhsh (Brighton, 17 million pounds)
6. Joe Hart (Burnley, 3.5 million pounds)
7. Adama Diakhaby (Huddersfield, 9 million pounds)
8. Ben Gibson (Burnley, 16 million pounds)
9. Kepa Arrizabalaga (Chelsea, 71.6 million pounds)
10. Denis Suarez (Arsenal, loan from FC Barcelona)
11. Mohamed Elyounoussi (Southampton, 16 million pounds)
12. Yerry Mina (Everton, 27.5 million pounds)