Barcelona are closer and closer to winning the league title but there's a chance they could lose it while staying unbeaten. A small chance, but it exists. They are 11 points clear of Atletico Madrid in second. There are 18 points at stake in six weeks that remain.
- Jornada 33: Celta de Vigo - FC Barcelona
- Jornada 34: FC Barcelona - Villarreal (postponed for Cup final)
- Jornada 35: Deportivo - FC Barcelona
- Jornada 36: FC Barcelona - Real Madrid
- Jornada 37: Levante - FC Barcelona
- Jornada 38: FC Barcelona - Real Sociedad
ATLETICO MADRID FIXTURES:
- Jornada 33: Real Sociedad - Atlético Madrid
- Jornada 34: Atlético Madrid - Betis
- Jornada 35: Alavés - Atlético Madrid
- Jornada 36: Atlético Madrid - Espanyol
- Jornada 37: Getafe - Atlético Madrid
- Jornada 38: Atlético Madrid - Eibar
If Atetico Madrid win all their games and Barcelona draw all of theirs, Atletico would have 18 points and Barcelona 6, meaning Atletico would be champions with 89 points, above Barca's 88.