La Liga 2016-17 will be decided in the next 10 weeks. Real Madrid, with a game to come against Celta Vigo as well, have 2 points on Barcelona with 30 at play. And there is a Clasico on April 23 that could be decisive to decide who wins the title.
There are two contenders, now Sevilla lost to Atletico Madrid. Real Madrid, who have Atletico and Sevilla to play at home in weeks 31 and 37 respectivelt. Meanwhile Barcelona host Sevilla in week 30 and go to Cornella for the derby against Espanyol on week 35.
Real Madrid's away games are winnable. Leganes, Sporting, Osasuna, Granada and Malaga. Barcelona, meanwhile, have the showdown with Espanyol and head to the Bernabeu for the Clasico, as well as trips to Granada, Malaga and Las Palmas. Theoretically it's much more difficult for Barcelona because of this.
THE CALENDAR FOR THE WEEKS AHEAD:
- Real Madrid - Alavés (April 2, 4.15pm)
- Granada - FC Barcelona (April 2, 8.45pm)
- FC Barcelona - Sevilla (April 5, 7.30pm)
- Leganés - Real Madrid (April 5, 9.30pm)
- Málaga - FC Barcelona (April 8, 8.45pm)
- Real Madrid - Atlético (April 8, 4.15pm)
- FC Barcelona - Real Sociedad (15/16 April)
- Sporting - Real Madrid (15/16 April)
- REAL MADRID - FC BARCELONA (April 23, 8.45pm)
- Deportivo - Real Madrid (25/26 April)
- FC Barcelona - Osasuna (25/26 April)
- Espanyol - FC Barcelona (29/30 April)
- Real Madrid - Valencia (29/30 April)
- Granada - Real Madrid (6/7 May)
- FC Barcelona - Villarreal (6/7 May)
- Real Madrid - Sevilla (13/14 May)
- Las Palmas - FC Barcelona (13/14 May)
- FC Barcelona - Eibar (20/21 May)
- Málaga - Real Madrid (20/21 May)